|Shortbread Cookies are Divine with Sparkling Wines and Champagnes|
- Trefoils®: Based on the original recipe that started it all, these buttery shortbread cookies are perfect with a sparkling wine or Champagne.
- Thin Mints®: The perennial favorite—chocolate mint wafers covered in chocolate mint—goes well with Syrah, or a deep ruby Port.
- Samosas®: These popular toasted coconut, caramel and chocolate cookies are perfect with paired with a tawny Port or dessert wine.
- Tagalongs®: Peanut butter cookies drenched in chocolate are to die for when paired with a Syrah.
- Do-si-dos®: These delectable cookies feature a peanut buttery filling sandwiched between two perfectly round disks of oatmeal and peanut butter cookies.